Old 02-20-2008, 05:06   #8 (permalink)
CONCORDIA GSM
No Life Poster

Member: 209722
Thanks Meter: 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilal shah View Post
checked on Herm300 & working 100%
This is a patched radio ROM that can be used to remove the Operator SIM lock and CID lock from HTC Hermes based telephones. This new version also includes HardSPL patched bootloader to show always as SuperCID and allow to flash unsigned code.

It can be used in all HTC Hermes devices, no matter which bootloader version the device is running.

Disclaimer:
This is free to use but at your own risk, I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused to your phone by this unlocking procedure. No warranties of any kind are given. Any commercial usage prohibited.

http://pof.eslack.org/hermes-unlocker/

Install Instructions:
Easy auto-install Instructions:
  1. Unzip unlocker and run AUTO_Unlock_v3a.bat
If you don't want to install automatically, or for some reason the process doesn't work for you, read the file Instructions.txt.

Thanks to:
  • buzz_lightyear, itsme, vijay555, arc, Asukal, machinagod, esteve - for the wise advice and support
  • Des and Olipro - for SSPL and HardSPL, everybody praise them!
  • everyone else in xda-developers.com
History:
v3a [03-04-2007] - New RUU will make sure HardSPL-1.40 is installed before flashing the radio
Now the unlocking process is faster & safer
Fixed bug where IPL was downgraded to 1.00
v3 [11-02-2007] - Herm_Unlock_v3.exe now allows you to select SIM / CID unlock separately
Thanks to SSPL it can be used in all bootloader versions
Patched radio is now provided in NBH format
It keeps the current bootloader on phone (does not downgrade SPL).
v2a [14-11-2006] - bugfix release, thanks to all who reported the problems!
(hopefully) fixed bug where unlock code has to be entered manually
(hopefully) fixed bug where SuperCID was not kept after rom upgrades in some cases
v2 [12-11-2006] - updated to patched radio 1.16
unlocking software provided (HERM_Unlock_v2.exe): thanks buzz for the source of UNI_Unlock_v1 ;-)
SuperCID is now kept after rom upgrades :-)
v1 [05-11-2006] - patched radio 1.13
unlock manually

Donations:
I spent some time and money developing this free unlocker, there's no need to pay me for that, but donations are always appreciated.

Download:
HTC_Hermes_SIM_CID_Unlock_v3a.zip
Enjoy!
Not new one and secondly we cant unlock all models from htc herms devices using this sulotion.i have already use it before not working for all models.

Page generated in 0.07953 seconds with 7 queries