View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 01:10   #1 (permalink)
ckinsella

Member: 716312
Thanks Meter: 0
Crashed Bootneuter, contact apple msg – 1011 error

I used winpwn 0.99.18 on 3 new 1.1.4 phones (doing all 3 in parallel). Last thing I did was flash with Bootneuter (from the phone) – choosing Yes for all options.

2 phones finished in 10 min.

3rd phone froze at "flashing ... do not interrupt" at 40 minutes

I crashed it, tried to flash again. Froze at "determining current ...". I crashed it after 12 min.

Switched of and on. Uninstaled Bootneuter, tried to re-install. I am getting "package download failed (null).

It's getting worse. I did a reset, tried to re-install bootneuter. Messages on screen says"connot make calls - repair needed, contact apple.com/support"

tried a full itunes restore. got a 1011 error. www search suggests no solution but get phone replaced. Any ideas?

Tried putting phone into dfu mode (no dfu icon shows on taskbar)

Tried following

“this is the DFU file you need Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
unzip the file to your root ( C: )
then go to run and type : c:/dfu/dfu iBSS.m68ap.RELEASE.dfu
wait till your phone has a white screen and your set to downgrade!!!

I did not try to downgrade, but got white screen.

Tried an iTunes restore – still get 1011 error

Tried a Shift / restore with current 1.1.4 ipsw that I used with winpwn – still get 1011 error.

At times iTunes gives message “No sim – or sim locled”.

Sometimes will not come out of restore mode, resolved with iBricker – get red screen. Have not tried iBrickers downgrade to 1.0.3 (I think)

Used ziPhone to put int dfu mode (task bar did not show dfu device), did itunes restore - still got 1011. Did restore again. Still got 1011

Any advice welcome

Page generated in 0.11962 seconds with 7 queries