View Single Post
Old 03-29-2003, 00:19   #18 (permalink)
rizapn
No Life Poster

Member: 9891
Thanks Meter: 2
@miriddin:
To make it clear, yes, you need to reset the old patch if the new version of that patch is coming or there is another patch with very similar function.

@ValeraVi:
OK. Let me think about that profile functionality (no promise, but I'll try)

@Rojer:
I still remember that patch. But, there is some problem to finish that patch. I already know the entry-point of displaying name and number function, but I still have no idea how to move one of them to the next line, so they will displayed together.

@pgiersz:
No, I will not do that ...

About "Screen Saver Midlet" patch:
@gosicnarf, @vikado77
That patch use a normal midlet. So, all midlet running habbit is present. There is *NO* possibility (as far as I know) to combine midlet with some standard phone function, just like : accessing main menu, displaying text message, or using VoiceCommand throught the PTT button. If we want to have *ALL* normal function, then we can not use midlet as a screen saver, we have to use the firmware built-in function to create a new screen saver function.

@ProjectZero:
And about the midlet, if we want to use another button for exiting from midlet, we need to modify the midlet, not the patch. So, modify the midlet, or use another midlet, or ask about that midlet modification.

@by_men:
Are you sure that you can not receive a call?

@DjCook:
- I still try to find that Delete possibility.
- More Group? Sorry (maybe somebody else want to provide this?)...
- Thanks about that string index. Let me search ...

RizaPN

Page generated in 0.07435 seconds with 7 queries