View Single Post
Old 03-30-2003, 00:20   #1 (permalink)
themobileking
No Life Poster

Member: 5072
Thanks Meter: 91
Please Shut Down The Spare Parts Section In "hardware Repair"

can some Moderator please explain here clearly what the meaning of spamming is???
because this is what was written by a moderator in a post that i made in" hardware sales purchase"

AboAli
Super Moderator

Member: 3188

Post #21 of 21

@ themobileking

Try to Find any Free Hosting space to Upload ur Price list without Spamming the Board plz

Thread Closed
BR
AboAli

What does he mean spamming the board??I have not made any multiple posts anywhere??Just because i had some new parts to sell...so i utilised the section ...and that too correctly.... (

Is it troublesome for certain people if i get a good response from a post that i make on this forum....because if it is i want to be told frankly.....maybe i can then talk to someone who makes decisions in this forum about advertising space....which i will duly pay for....

I find it strange that near my post in the said section...there is a post that has receiver over 2000 views and over 50 posts ...please CLARIFY AS TO WHY MY POST HAS BEEN CLOSED

aLSO PLEASE BE SO KIND SO AS TO LET ME KNOW....WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS "hardware repair items wanted & sales" SECTION ALL ABOUT...
IF I POST A SALES ANNOUNCEMENT AND PEOPLE REPLY ASKING FOR MY PRICE.......WHAT IS THE PROBLEM??

themobileking

Page generated in 0.11715 seconds with 7 queries