View Single Post
Old 03-30-2003, 00:38   #43 (permalink)
rizapn
No Life Poster

Member: 9891
Thanks Meter: 2
@ALL:
Please read all info inside each patch for minimizing the useless question.
You must check again, and ask this : "If somebody else could apply it without problem,
why do I got some strange problem? Did I put them correctly?" ... just before you
ask something.

SKIP or QUIT Function for MP3Player
That patch is only need to be applied if you want to *optimize you PTT button*.
If you do *NOT* use that button frequently, you do not need to (better if you
are not) apply that. All function is provided completely in the normal MP3 Player.

Different Game:
I have no idea. But for your info, some deleted game is really deleted from firmware.
We can not just enable it like NetMonitor, but we have to rewrite the whole byte-code.
My SL 'only' have these games : Super Mind, Move The Box, Wacko, Homerun, Reversi,
Quattropoli, and The Maze.

@ValeraVi:
Thank's for the info about using ENTER code.
But, I already try that method. My problem is I still do not know the location of 'drawString' function in the firmware. If I found that, I think it will be more easy to check each parameter meaning, and hope there is X and Y parameter.

@Denk:
1. Let me check
2. I did try them. The problem is : Load Screen Style function use EEPROM area to save the image. There is not enough EEPROM area to save the new size of images. There are only : 7 buffer to save WAIT icons (very small images), and 10 buffer for ON (full-screen) images. I did try to increase the size of WAIT image, but phone can not handle them (dead). So, I stop that 'test'.

Screen Saver Midlet:
I did post another version of that patch in the Sticky Posting only. Using that patch, the keylock function of long-pressing button # is still exist, and the midlet could be executed automatically only by "Auto Keylock" options.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RizaPN

Page generated in 0.08654 seconds with 8 queries