View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 07:54   #6 (permalink)
robylp

Member: 802887
Thanks Meter: 6
If you dont have box do this:

You have to download chinese "imei changer"(search) conect the phone(on) to the usb, then load the soft, search for com port 30 o 31(this new com should appear after you connect the phone, if you want you can first load the soft(before conecting the phone), look at com ports, then exit) with the phone conected set the baudrate, write the imei that the phone has in the sticker below the battery and change the Imei...
You should check the engineering mode(search for your code) of your phone and in Devices===>UART===>PS change to USB so you can use the USB to change IMEI.

Now my problem:

I have an IFOE P168+ (CECT P168+) with the MT6225 Chip, dual sim. I have flashing software, imei changer, MTK Format, and so on... Have the USB Standard Cable and one Serial made by me.
The problem is that i made a mistake: I changed PS to USB (instead of UART) and entered a dangerous code: *#6810# that DISABLED THE ENGINEERING MENU and several other codes. The question is:

HOW CAN I CHANGE THE PS TO UART without entering the engineering mode? Is there a way to do that? To change to UART or to revert this bad code so i can use the Engineering menu.

I've reseted the phone, entered all the codes i have found but nothing happened, and searched the forum for two days.

If you could help me i would be very glad, so i continue investigating ways to modify my phone. Thanks in advance.
Regards, Robert.
The Following User Says Thank You to robylp For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.06362 seconds with 7 queries