View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 01:46   #49 (permalink)
gsmbac
No Life Poster

Member: 44229
Sonork: 1592530
Thanks Meter: 366
latest news from the_laser,

yes, kukuruzer's owners somehow get extremly useful device (access,dongle,whatever)
and can repair any software problem/unlock phones without waiting and disassembling.
plus, solution is fully protected - cause it using original signed loaders.

if they using some original device/access
(very hardly believe that "dear friend flead" break several p96 keys, it is like bruteforce RSA1024 key, even tougher) then
SEMC can and will stop that device/access from working, which will be somewhat "sad"

but if they have standalone device without counter or stole auth keys (imho, impossible) - i can only envy them. in that case in several month only kukuruzer will stay on semc market as dominating tool.

sadly, i'm unable to get such device/access.

so you can forget about no-tp repair in setool2. at least, until i get same things

but you can repair most problems with testpoint and unlock phones by patch.
free and standalone.

if you not like that - please go and buy kukuruzers credits, i'm not forcing anyone to use my software.

anyway - we can make their earnings and your mourns "a bit" smaller:

we decided to release out security hole based solution for a2.

our solution will be able to fully repair/unlock a2 phones, but will do it correctly.

current kukuruzer implementation has several flaws:

- in version 1.0 of their release software simple killing phones, after user entered unlock code. that is because kukuruzer programmer not made one important thing, which is somewhat tricky to do.
- in version 1.1 of their release they "fix" that problem by leaving phones in "factory" state, thus making impossible to flash them on anything other than 3rd-party tools.
i did not see any problems in it, only advantages: you can flash brown firmwares in phone and that is great.
but, if phone will be sent to warranty, it will be effectively declined.
- finally, kukuruzers procedure unrecoverable damage unique security keys, which are stored in each phone. you can check it by entering "service menu->security test " before and after reset procedure.

anyway, that is really not important and will be fixed after i release my solution or before it ( hardly believe, though)

date of release: soon.
(i need to test my solution on one phone, which is still not in my hands.
cause i do not want to release non-working things.)

will it be standalone? no.
will it require logs? maybe yes, maybe no.

thats all on that topic, i will not return to it until release.

br.

Page generated in 0.07094 seconds with 7 queries