View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 18:58   #14 (permalink)
DYNET
No Life Poster

Member: 320363
Sonork: 100.1578853
Thanks Meter: 3,938

How to Enter Unlock codes in Motorola Phones
How to enter my Unlock Code on Motorola ?
Model : All Motorola's - Except MPX and CDMA/TDMA handsets

1 - Switch ON your phone with a not allowed SIM Card,
2 - Phone should show "Enter Special or Subsidy Code",
3 - You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
4 - Your Phone will now be unlocked

WARNING : if any of these messages appear :

- "Contact Service Provider"
- or "Tamper Alter"
- or "Wait before enter special Code"
- or "Contact Service'

It's because you or somebody else has already enter too many wrong codes, you just have to leave the phone ON on the error message and after 1hr - 8hrs the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again!
Note: If your phone is on 3G network enter **057* then another window will appear to enter the Unlock code.
Motorola CDMA / TDMA Unlocking Instructions.
1. Press 74663 # [Menu] [Menu] and you will be asked for subsidy code.
2. Enter the code.
3. Your phone will be unlocked instantly.

Motorola MPX Unlocking Instructions.
When ordering you should get 2 unlock codes one will be the NETWORK PIN and the other the SERVICE PROVIDER PIN.

1. Switch ON your phone with a not allowed SIM Card,
2. If phone is asking for NETWORK PIN enter the NETWORK PIN
3. If phone is asking for SERVICE PROVIDER PIN. Enter the SERVICE PROVIDER PIN
4. Your Phone should now be unlocked.

MPX FAQ's:

Question: Phone is asking for NETWORK PUK and a new password twice. I entered the code but phone is saying "Operation not supported by this SIM card".What should I do?
Answer:

If you still have the original card

Please power on the phone with the original card in and when phone fully powered on (You have access to the menu), then
TYPE: * # * * 3 6 4 # and press green button
you'll get a error message and after it your will see:Engineering menu
Click "Options"
Click "GSM Test"
Select "Send AT command"
Now you will see a new window with :
Send AT Command
type
AT+CLCK="PN",0,"[SERVICE PROVIDER PIN or NETWORK PIN] "
and press send.
If you get Response "0 []" phone is unlocked
If you get 1 error, then make sure you have typed the code correct and try the other code

If you don't have the original card

Please switch your phone off, take battery out. Put battery back in, power on the phone.
Now the phone it will ask to enter NETWORK PUK. Now please DON'T TOUCH the phone for 2 hours.
After 2 hours it will change screen! Now please enter the code received from us and 00000000 (eight zero's) as a new password.
Now the phone will be unlocked.

Question: Phone is asking for SERVICE PROVIDER PUK and a new password twice. I entered the code but phone is saying "Operation not supported by this SIM card".What should I do?

Answer:

YOU NEED to have the original card

Please power on the phone with the original card in and when phone fully powered on (you have access to the menu), then
TYPE: * # * * 3 6 4 # and press green button
you'll get a error message and after it your see:Engineering menu
Click "Options"
Click "GSM Test"
Select "Send AT command"
Now you will see a new window with :
Send AT Command
type
AT+CLCK="PP",0,"[SERVICE PROVIDER PIN or NETWORK PIN]"
and press send.
If you get Response "0 []" phone is unlocked
If you get 1 error, then make sure you have typed the code correct and try the other code
If you don't have the original card or if the original card is not accepted because you flashed the phone with other firmware, then sorry but we can't help you.

Question:
Why do I have to wait 2 hours before I can enter the code when phone asking for NETWORK PUK?
Answer:
This is because Motorola have added an anti brute force protection and if you enter to many codes, the phone will ask for NETWORK PUK and then it will refuse to accept the code even if is the right one.

Question:
After I restart my phone, the phone is asking again for SERVICE PROVIDER PIN. What shall I do to make it stop?
Answer:
Follow the instructions from SERVICE PROVIDER PUK and after that it will never ask for the code again.

L 6i mode

To Enter Submenu you have to press and hold asterisk (*)-> enter special code (list of codes can be found in the unlock manual for

THANKS nnaeem11
BR.DYNET

The Following User Says Thank You to DYNET For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.11383 seconds with 8 queries