View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 10:39   #1 (permalink)
Unlockemall
Freak Poster

Member: 862130
Thanks Meter: 186
Unhappy installation problem is this a hardware box problem or what???

Please team USTpro2, I got my box yesterday 10-17-08 from my reseller skystartrade.com and installed the ustpro_V8.02.exe and went fine on installation but after I open the ustpro interface a pop-up windows saying " box error :032 ustpro device calibration, please calibrate your box! "
then I press the ok button and press calibration then I tried to choose the right LED that blink but every time I got to that point the pop-up window calibration will be out within 2-3 second so I cannot do anything at all, It won't let me press the right LED light to check it, and I do the procedure again and it will do the same thing over and over again. I did uninstall, restart the computer and reinstalled it again,but same thing over and over again what I stated. It won't let me do the calibration. I seek help from my other co-tech that has ustpro and said that the problem is my box already not the installation process. we use the theme viewer so they can see and help me to reinstall my ustpro but no luck. Please can USTpro team verify this matter coz I hate to return it because I have 5 samsung to try out right now thats why I want to work on it fast.

Page generated in 0.06989 seconds with 8 queries