View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 00:31   #23 (permalink)
aymengsm9722545

Member: 775485
Thanks Meter: 0
[quote=AtrixJ;3573098]We’re happy to announce big update in allGSMunlock server: SAMSUNG REMOTE SERVER (Instant Unlock, only by data cable) !
Click here to download the allGSMunlock Samsung Remote Server.

For a long time it was very difficult to unlock a mobile phone. A phone always needed to be dropped at a shop which then would unlock it for you. Often it is not a certainty that the phone would make it back alive.

allGSMunlock Server now comes with a solution which makes it possible to unlock gsm phones from home, for everybody. The software is specially designed to make the process as easy as possible. The software has picture recognition to make sure you selected the correct Samsung model and several functions (reset usercode, relock and of course unlock).
By using the samsung remote server you can unlock samsung phone models with the default cable, and some special models with an special cable (all info you can find in the allGSMunlock Forum support).
After the payment you will instantly get your login name and password for the client, then you can also download the samsung remote client and the drivers and unlock your Samsung phone.

You can find Samsung Remote Server in the allgsmunlock client under: SPECIAL SERVICES / SAMSUNG REMOTE ONLINE

PRICES ARE:

3 Logs (1 samsung phone unlocked) = 10 Credits
6 Logs (2 samsung phones unlocked) = 20 credits
9 Logs (3 samsung phones unlocked) = 30 credits
15 Logs (5 samsung phones unlocked) = 45 credits
30 Logs (10 samsung phones unlocked) = 80 credits

Download the allGSMunlock Samsung Remote Server Loger from Here .

plz i have samsung i900 sfr france i like to unlock it with imei and operator but always i have this anser not in database can i have a have any solution

Page generated in 0.07513 seconds with 7 queries