View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 09:12   #15 (permalink)
NAZTY
Freak Poster

Member: 553264
Thanks Meter: 594
Alot of ufs resellers are said to be trusted & best in the world untill it comes time to sort out problems related to the product.
I bought 2 pieces of new original hwk micro from so called reputable dealers in India & after just two weeks the 1st 1 went faulty. The 2nd 1 after a month and a half. After numerious emails to the resellers & only 2 replies from reseller #1 saying that he will look into the problem & get back to me, I stopped getting any response from him & no response from reseller #2. I managed to sort both boxes out with help from a few friends. But I still prefer using my old UFS3, No probs & works like a charm...

The best part of it all is that we are always given advice to buy from authorised resellers but when we do ask for assistance here on the forum with regard to which resellers to trust, we never get a straight answer. Before leaving to India I pm'd one of our product supporters asking him for guidance in who I could contact to buy boxes & didnt get a reply either. He knows who he is so mentioning his name here would be fruitless.
My advice to anyone wanting to buy a new box would be to do your homework properly & chose wisely who you trust.

REGARDS
NAZTYŽ

"DONT GAIN THE WORLD & LOSE YOUR SOUL.....
.....WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER & GOLD"

Page generated in 0.09260 seconds with 8 queries