View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 22:12   #15 (permalink)
softmaster
Freak Poster

Member: 57871
Sonork: 100.74800
Thanks Meter: 6
@all
As already informed in my last post that all work has been delivered.
I also mentioned 1 design was delayed and already offered chirag a refund/addon modules worth more than that.

Proof of delivered work :
Shopping cart : www.chiragp.com/site/
As informed earlier, the shopping cart has been delivered long ago.
It was uploaded through the FTP and chirag gave us the Database details.
Now this chiragp.com is hosted with chirag and he has got all the control panel logins for this hosting.
Now we had only got FTP login to this site.
We have asked chirag for the control panel logins 2-3 times so that we can login into the hosting panel and move the site to the root folder.
We cannot do this through FTP because this server which chirag is using is very bad and the ftp gets timed out every 10 minutes, so it is not possible to move the data from the /site folder to the root folder through FTP.

Chirag is being very clever here as he is not giving us the hosting control panel logins and posting links of www.chiragp.com here on the forum as he knows that without the hosting cp logins we cannot move the site to the root folder and people here on forum will think that we have not delivered his work, which is not true.

Also, it might happen that chirag might delete the /site folder from his site after reading this post, but i have already taken screenshots of it which i can post if he deletes it.

Moreover, in one of the above posts chirag is asking me to refund the design money.
"pls refund me the desing money "

Please have a look, he is himself asking for refund of the design money and not the full amount because he knows that the sites are already delivered.
And regarding delay of design, i already mentioned it in my previous post.

Chirag Wrote :
"my hotmail history jpg shows date and time he promised and about pending check www.chiragp.com
"
I already cleared this point above that chirag has got the hosting cp logins for this site and he is not giving us the same so how can we transfer it to the root folder, site was already delivered long ago and is installed at www.chiragp.com/site/

Also in my above post i had already infromed that 1 design got delayed and was delivered on 28-1-2009.
Because we provided the hosting for chiragp.net so we had the control panel logins and the design was already uploaded there on 28-1-2009.
Now chirag never posted any links to this site because he knew it is done.
Site can be visited at www.chiragp.net
Hosting details for this site have already been forwarded to chirag.

Moreover i have screenshots of all websites and if needed i will post here.
Admins/Mods can visit the above links and check themselves.

Page generated in 0.09155 seconds with 8 queries