No Life Poster
Join Date: Jun 2005
Thanks Meter: 632
| | Now click “Do Job” on SW, (codes should be displayed in under 5 Seconds)
Originally Posted by ...:::JamalMustafa:::...
treo650 step by step unlock
Reading Your phones Unlock Codes
1. Run treo read code software
2. remove any card inside in phone
3. Remove Treo Battery Cover & Power on your Treo
4. Connect USB Sync Cable (as supplied with phone)
5. Place Phone in “Test Mode”
- Press and Hold Button on USB Cable
- Using Pen Press and hold for 1 second Reset button in Back of Treo
- Release reset button, then release Active Sync button on Cable
- Display should be red/blue etc and detail boot loader version
- Phone is now in Test Mode
If Windows now detects a new device (this will happen the first time you put a treo 650 into
test mode, then you will need to do the following
(you will only need to do this once)
1. A new hardware wizard will appear. Select “No, not this time” if asked about connecting to the internet
2. Then on the next screen Select “Don’t search, I will choose driver to install.” Click on
the “Have Disc … “ button
3. Select the drivers, direct windows to the folder containing the Treo HTTC drivers, if presented with a Windows warning about Microsoft signing of drivers. Choose “Continue Anyway”
4. Windows will now install the drivers.
5. Click on finish on next screen
6. Windows has finished installing New Hardware .You will only need to do this once per PC.
7. Now click “Do Job” on SW, (codes should be displayed in under 5 Seconds)
1. Remove Treo battery, unplug cable
2. Insert incorrect SIM card (1 the phone does not accept)
3. Power on Treo-650, “Sim not allowed” is displayed, click “ok”
4. Go to the dial pad, and use the stylus to enter code exactly as displayed in the software. Then press “Dial”
5. Phone will reset and display “sim lock removed”
Phone Unlocked !!!!
<Where is unlock software> !!!