View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 02:25   #1 (permalink)
Betaz

Member: 699243
Thanks Meter: 1
Question Need help with my "new" KPT P6280 - Battery and Charger

Hi everyone!
Some days ago, a friend of mine gave me this mobile phone that a person gave to her because her father offered her one of those samsungs with dual sim card both online.

It's a Hong Kong Litong (also known as KPT) P6280.
Its main features are:
- GSM 900/1800 MHz
- Dual Sim Card (don't know if it's both online or standby)
- Touch Screen
- SD card up to 1 GB
- Black list
- Stereo sound
Unfornately, it has 2 problems:
- It run out of battery and due to the fact my friend lost its charger before she gave me, I don't have a way to charge it because of that and because it charges by usb cable that has a connector format that I've never seen here in Portugal.
- When I opened the phone back cover, I noticed that its battery is not in a very good conditions (the battery is envolved in a kind of plastic that is coming out).
So, I'm here asking for your help, guys.
I already searched over the Internet and couldn't find the manufacter website or some kind of asian mobile part seller to order a charger and a battery.
I'm only giving much trouble because I felt in love with this phone when I tried it and in my country, the dual sim phones are few, way to expensives and I don't have all that money to spend and buying only the pieces that I need, would be much more cheaper.
Can some of you help this "little girl" find what she is searching for or give some kind of advice in what I should do?
Thanks in advance and sorry if the post is wrong in any way (it's my first one, feel free to move it or edit it if necessary)!

Page generated in 0.12145 seconds with 7 queries