Old 03-21-2009, 11:49   #44 (permalink)
GPGIndustries
Product Manager

Member: 34016
Sonork: 100.67372
Thanks Meter: 24,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeldar View Post
We use N95-8GB cable in N95 and it seem to work better than the N95.

I think GPG cables are not as good quality as the old teleway cables. We have never had so many customer complain about cables not working and powering on phone when they should be in local mode. The old teleway cables with the white circle sticker with JAF on them were the best cables and we still use these at our service centre because the new cables are not doing their job.

We get many request from customer lately and they say "please send the old teleway or the cables with red/black external power cable on them".

I know you take in all feedback from customer, so please try to make these better for us all.

WBR

yeldar
Thx for your feed back! We need critics to improve! The only thing I don't so understand is N95 and N95 8GB cables were made by teleway. We didn't change anything to the cables exept the cables quality that we improved and the RJ45 injection. We offcourse know they had some problem and you can check here that we have solved them all.

Please have a look here :

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=689382

You can simply click on the link to see the videos.

Regarding the external power we have those cables which can be used with Genie clip here is the link.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=703348

If you have any other comments please let me know we will be happy to test and improve. I have all phones in factory and I test them personaly. So please if u have any other comment let me know so I can improve.

Br
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GPGIndustries For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.07807 seconds with 7 queries