View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 14:23   #3 (permalink)
Mr.Ultimate
selective member algo bruteforce SL3

Member: 665113
Sonork: 100.1583029
Thanks Meter: 1,165
posting cracks and causing harm to end-user software and hardware will not solve your problem here. If you really have such debts with Raskal you must meet him eye to eye, with lawyer or without, doesnt matter, and talk about all financial problems direct, instead showing up how clever you are to kill someones product. I can tell you this - nobody is going to hate or chase Raskal for all this mess caused by You, because Raskal is not killing the market, he is not giving free software or cracks - you are the one who is fuŠking the market and other peoples business and tools. If I had some personal problems in example with www.unlockbylogs.com or www.allgsmunlock.com - Should I break in to their server and shut it off or make some sort of harm to all users of those companies to solve my financial problems???? If you think so - you are the last idiot in the GSM business which calls himself a MAN - to me you look just like a KID who wants his candy, or money back for it but because cant get it in civilized way, going around in the street and punching into everybodys face who had candy like yours, or it looked alike.

If I were you - I woulndt play with cracks and hacks, just get over with it all - meet your person who owes you money and finish all up, take money, make a deal or... well, other way is uncivilized, but posting cracks just shows your weeknes. I believe you are not stupid but it doesnt matter how many cracks you are going to post - it just going to make Raskal product protection to grow and in the end you will still need to meet him if you had any debts with him for real.

I dont know what others think - people who cant afford to buy activation or even proper tools they are happy for now with free software, they say "thanks" for cracked software - but on the same time every "thanks" makes you look bigger and bigger looser because you are not able to sort your debts with someone if there were any...

No offence mr. zulea , but nobody knows the real truth and nobody is going to believe in anything on this forum - if its your personal problems with someone - you must sort all yourself, nobody is going to make your man to pay except you if there were financial problems.

No offence, just my feedback

The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Ultimate For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.09171 seconds with 7 queries