Originally Posted by Soulja88
I have been offered genie universal by my supplier. I currently have NS-Pro and Setool box. I have not looked into Nokia unlocking boxes until now.
I have been trying to research and do not really understand how this box works. My questions are below;
1) Ns-pro is very simple to use, is this the same? Just click the model and press unlock? Or is it more like setool with getting rest files etc?
2) Does this support all Nokia models apart from SL3? Does it matter what firmware it is and what does RM-159 etc mean?
3) Is all unlocking free, no logs/credits involved?
4) I dont understand, is this a clip or can you use it with the PC as well? Can you update it if new phones come out?
I would greatly appreciate any help, thanks alot.
1) Unlocking just one button do all = True
2) No, but only PA_SL and PA_SL2. For RM-159, no firmware check required yet.
3) For DCT4Plus, BB5 PA_SL and PA_SL2 is free now
4) It is 2 in 1. Phoenix do the job for all the update and the FTP support with latest phone/model firmware too.