View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 07:42   #6 (permalink)
cindy227
Freak Poster

Member: 738550
Thanks Meter: 2
Thumbs down Beware-a lier named “block”!

Beware-a lier named “block”!

Thanks for the friend MobileMan give the fair comment to the lier mr “block” ‘s fake story! Let everybody know the lier mr block’s tricks !
even I don’t know this friend either,I have to say: thanks!

ok,mr block,if you really think you placed any order from us(as you said “many times,but this time all faulty lcds”),can you show us faulty lcd with our sticker? can you show us DHL waybill?
otherwise,you are really a big lier!

what we can tell everyone the truth is: this person named “block” just join in the forum on May 27,2009, he is a new comer, he never have any sad story between him and us before, he just come here and select every bad comment,then just copy it and use it as his own story! even that comment posted one year ago!

what a purposed action he did!

Mr block,are you tring to use this way to destroy other company to catch customer’s eyes on you?

The strange thing is: I never know this person,never have any business with him or her!

Mr block,If you really send any email to us but no reply,please show us the email with mail date,if you really order any thing from us,please show us the goods you bought from us!

otherwise please leave your name,company name,your address,email here!
why you always scare to show that,we can’t see any contact information from your profile!

You ask all customer go to “other better company”,please tell us who is the better company? your company? or your partner’s company? or your friend’s company?

Every customer have their own judgement,they know people by themselves step by step,if they think the company good,they will still work with them,if they think the company bad, they will stop doing business immediately! customer will make their own decision! Not you!

Do you know “PHOTOSHOP skill”? if I put a lady’s ***** on your own photo,can I say that’s mr block’s *****? No! so, please don’t just copy then paste and say that’s your own story!

If you are jealous of our company or you are our competitor,please don’t repeat this ridiculous way!

Everybody should stay away from the lier!

Page generated in 0.10143 seconds with 7 queries