View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 20:29   #8 (permalink)
KG-GSM
Freak Poster

Member: 352591
Thanks Meter: 23
Well , well well, as i can see this is a weird thread. I just want to say that i make deal with this company and it was not once, it was several times and keep on doing business with them . They are serious , professional, and ALWAYS answer. ALWAYS reply. When i needed some ics replaced, they were ALWAYS in time and very worried to solve problem. So for me thats a Great company. Couse lets not say that all companys are perfect have 100% of an ok material . A Great company resumes in, when there are some questions, and when there are some problems they quickly answer and quickly with us customer try to find a better solution. and thats what GSMGZ do . Here in GSM and we know it,there are lot of companys with knowledge names that don't try to do nothing for their customers, they only complaint and simply dissapear and run for answering and when we have some luck they answer, and with stupid words like its our fault that their material have problems.Ok Ok but they have their name known and already have their money in the pocket, couse in 100 customers unhappy only one have the courage to post here in forum about knowns company. the other 99 prefere to stay quiet . For me this is a POOR and A FAKE company who try to cheat honest customer. But as they already have NAME in GSM they don't care a bit.
GSMGZ is as i said a honest company. Is not a good idea of you MR. Block with 6 posts come here and say such things of this company. I say that couse i deal with them and i am always promptly answered whenever i want. They are very nice with their customers.Mr. Block ,must have been some misunderstanding of your part. Better complaint something wich have to do , not something with no sence. If GSMGZ says they never dealed or talked to you i believe, they have no reason to lie.

KEEP ON WITH YOUR GREAT WORK CINDY AND GSMGZ . You're company are the one of the rares that knows how to treat well and with attention your customers .

B.R. Karyn

Page generated in 0.08223 seconds with 7 queries