View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003, 18:30   #2 (permalink)
alianu
Freak Poster

Member: 4875
Thanks Meter: 9
The curent is important not the Voltage values ... but this is even a battery problem ( couse the battery does not have enought energy ) or yes your PA is damaged and consumes to much energy not for transmiting the signal but just for working somehow ... that is my ideea ... mabe you are right ...
I have a SL45i and once the phones start to signaling me that the battery is to empty and I must chargeit ... I left6 the phone in charger for 8 hours ( during the night ) but in the morning the same message ... i start to play with Siemens Battery Tool and changeing the power level ( voltage level ) values ... but nothing hapents , the same message ... Battery empty please recharge ... then I chnage the PA couse the phone have signal only in the places where the signal must be full ( center of my city for example ) ... but the signal on my display was very weak ... so I change the PA and now I have signals where some other newer phone don't ... SL45 is a very good phone ...
sorry for my english , hope that this will help you to solve your problem , best regards, alianu.

Page generated in 0.07678 seconds with 7 queries