Q75."not allowed to dial" problem with Cesim A9530
01. Make sure two SIMs are online with good coverage, WLAN
02. Press the "call"-button and type in *#9646633#
03. The phone shows "Engineer mode" with a menu of 10 different
04. Go to No. 10 "RF test tool", using the up/down button at the left
side of the mobile.
05. Choose "GSM"
06. A message shows up "Wifi....blabla", just confirm with OK
07. Choose "Power Scan"
08. Select your local GSM frequency (in my case DSC 1800 for
Germany) and press OK.
09. The mobile will freeze now, because its adjusting itself. Leave it like
this for about 2-3 minutes and wait !!!
10. Connect your mobile via USB cable to a PC, DO NOT CONFIRM
any connection mode at your mobile, just and ONLY connect the
11. Press the Menu button (second from the left, the one with the seven
small dots on it) until you you the main menu with the 12 icons on
12. Go to "Settings" --> "Network Setup" --> "SIM1 network setup"
13. Go to "Preferred mode" and choose "GSM preferred" or "GSM
14. The mobile will switch to your selection, but the message that it
will stay on display. Do not press anything else, just wait for about
10 - 15 seconds.
15. Disconnect the USB cable from the phone, it will show you that it
has switched to your selection.
16. Get back to main menu, switch off and restart the mobile