Old 09-26-2009, 14:40   #2 (permalink)
Colin
No Life Poster

Member: 7910
Thanks Meter: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcommunication View Post
Hi

First thanks Elco for new bomb update, i am happy and ready to pay the €40 charge for a years more update activation, but where to pay the money and how to apply update to my box, i have credit card waiting. Also to all of you complaining about this charge whats the problem you where only buying the box with 6 months of free updates promised, i have now had mine over 2 years and never had to pay before, how much have you made from your NSPro i will make double the activation fee in one days work, so if you cant make money off this box the you should get out of GSM and into another business maybe clean toilets etc as you will make more money than €40 euro in a week and this is what you are complaining, Elco has put alot of hard work and time into this project and asked nothing, so whats wrong with someone making something from there work as i am sure you all do.

BR

MAttYB
Well said all seem to forget how much profit a lot of us have made in past of NSPRO / All boxes and software require add on activations at some time , some unlimited or some as logs

Page generated in 0.07839 seconds with 7 queries