View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 21:43   #11 (permalink)
InfinitySupport
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirelessrush View Post
Please stop posting the schematics. I have had them from day one. That is not what I am asking for. The connectors that I have are missing some pins so I cannot make one. Where can I buy this cable? This is very frustrating to spend hundreds of dollars on an unlocker and not be able to use it because it does not come with the cables and no one is selling them. Why bother to market something when you cannot support it?

It was last time when I have tried to make so detailed explanation, in future I'll just post link to this page http://www.infinity-box.com/dealers.php to avoid answers like yours.

Thank you very much for your kind respect to our efforts.
Good luck !

p.s.
if you are unable to move two pins in connector and/or solder two wires let me make a suggestion: you have to learn to make easy hardware job, not only press buttons. In other case future work with mobile phones will be little bit hard for you.
Yes, I am understand that stupid supporter should not post stupid advices, so, please, don't be angry for this my advice, fo sure my more that 110 years experience is nothing so you have no reason to read any of my comments.

Page generated in 0.06328 seconds with 8 queries