Old 10-23-2009, 11:04   #5 (permalink)
.:hack3r2k:.
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlockemall View Post
Wow, I didn't know that it was you nice to see you again, but anyway I don't lie I just don't see you on my MSN list anymore... Don't know how your MSN is disappeared on my list, coz is there always waiting for new days for U.S.A users. any hope for U.S.A based cellphone to be added in the closes future?

I know that some are supported via SEtool but it needed modification like for LG GR500 need to solder for connection for boot mode.

I'm hoping that GR500, CF360, GT365, and my personal request CT810 FOR DIRECT UNLOCKING!

what I'm asking is not just for myself but for the future users of Furious gold here in the U.S.A or any part of the world where this phones will go from old owner sent to their families overseas and needed to be unlock to either Asia, Europe, Africa, etc...

And this will benefit your Furious Gold box too because if someone purchase your tool and voice will be spread that you (FG team support this model as well) not just other box, hope you understand me luskao. I talked to you before and as I said we don't have that much of LG and Blackberry to support here in the U.S.A (only few) hope that in the next update. You and your team decided to priorities us ( U.S.A ) at first for the next update to support our cellphones, thank you
Well i decided to buy this CT810. Pm me how much with delivery. For rest of semc best cant find better way since there no otehr way boot those.

Br

The Following User Says Thank You to .:hack3r2k:. For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.07926 seconds with 7 queries