View Single Post
Old 10-19-2003, 04:56   #7 (permalink)
Fendushi

Member: 41765
Thanks Meter: 4
I agree with mobilemafia, Nokia better get their act together before they lose their market share to up and coming manufacturers like Samsung and Panasonic. Then again, these bugs are firmware problems. Could be easily fixed with a firmware upgrade when it comes out. Come on Nokia!

That goes for SE too with their even buggier and T610!! I've had both phones, rather the 7250i anyday. I could probably do a 10 page bugs report on the T610.

And what's with the ascending ringtone?? Why doesn't SE make an option to turn that feature off so that I could hear the phone when it rings. I missed about 5 out of 10 calls a day with that phone. The reason why I didn't miss those 5 calls was because it's in my pocket and i've got it on vibrate. If you don't have the phone on you and you're more than 5 metres away, forget it, you're going to miss every call that comes through. Not to mention when you're sleeping! That is one major, major, annoying flaw.

Those who are used to TFT screens won't like T610's screen in bright lights. I could hardly see anything on the screen in direct sunlight.

And oh Nokia, all those features in the 7250i and no bluetooth? Shame, shame shame! I could pardon the 4k TFT screen. After all, it is a 2003 Q2 phone.

Page generated in 0.10178 seconds with 8 queries