View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 17:52   #1 (permalink)
kenawih
Banned

Member: 123874
Thanks Meter: 133
Thumbs up Learn to be honest.

First was very happy about EASY UNLOCKER.when you told me to send the phone to test it i send it hurry.a spoked a lot with my customer to let me to send it. in finnaly,i can't beleive cos EASY UNLOCKER ENGENNERS DANNEGGED MY PHONE(NETWORK DEAD). AND YOU SPOKED BAD ABOUT US BECAUSE I POSTED THE MESSAGGE IN FORUM. I DID IT COS YOU DOESEN'T ANSWER ME WHEN I CALLED YOU OR WHEN I SENT TO YOU EMAIL.I WANTED TO EXPLAIN THIS PROBLEM WHEN I CALLED YOU BUT NO ANSWER.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IF ALL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD FORUM WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS? YOU DANNEGED MY PHONE NETWORK.DON'T WORK ANYMORE.
I AM NOT LIKE THIS.I AM A MAN.I PAID WITH MY MONEY THE CUSTOMER OF THIS PHONE. AFTER THIS YOU ANSWER ME BAD. PLEAS LEARN WHAT MEAN TO BE MAN.
IF YOU DANNEGED THE NETWORK PHONE,YOU NEED TO REPAIR WITHOUT PROBLEM.

learn to be honest. a correct person.

be honest. from first day when i received the phone,this don't work anymore(the network,signal), is dead.

i called you and doesen't answer me,i sent emails many times and no answer. i wanted to explain to you the problem.

before to send the phone to you it was working the network;i mean,can i receive the call but i can't to call because in display is something like keyboard blocked,a code to digit it.don't let to digit any number.

so,i will pay the customer with my money eur 369

so,i will never send again a phone for a test

so,you told me cos will send back the phone after 2 weeks.i called you after 3 weeks because mr customer maked me crazy with his phone.
anyway,he is very angry about this.

anyway i hope you know cos you danneged the phone.dont work anymore.is dead the network.

Page generated in 0.08356 seconds with 7 queries