View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 11:32   #1 (permalink)
UnikGSM_Sha
Major Poster

Member: 291115
Sonork: 100.101844
Thanks Meter: 13
Genie Universal Team / Dani / Alex

They have decide to "Ban" all our accounts and then deleted my post in their forum. So he has left me no choice but to put my end of the story on here

We purchased over 400pcs of Clips from Alan in total. We had returns that Alan refused to return so we return to you, after 2 months, you call us to tell me that you have finally repaired the boxes.

No offense but the White old box is already useless, and now you actually expect us to accept this after all this time? I don't know many resellers that would actually take the stock back after 5-6 months of having Faulty Useless clips that didn't work.

We spent a lot of money with you guys with Clips and Logs. Your issues with Alan not paying you for clips and logs is your issue with Alan, we are only a reseller you are the developer of the product, so all issues concerning this is your problem, you should not take out issues with your main distributor out on your client.

We have already said that we owe you £4500 for Logs, we will pay you this minus the different that we paid for Genie Universal. 150 Euros for Every Genie Universal we purchased (this was price on last batch).

Im sorry that you think this is unfair, however with all due respect the White box is already useless 2 months ago, now its completely useless as cannot resale these onto customer as your "Black 2009 or 2010 box" whatever you called it, is the current and only supported one by you guys.

What i find amusing is their are various posts saying that you will fix old faulty boxes that came from Alan, but we had to fight with you guys for weeks in order for you to even bother to fix them, with stupid things of " take 100 more boxes " and we will fix.

My advice to everyone that has a old genie box is, wrap it in Cotton wool, hope it ever goes wrong, because honestly it will be your worst nightmare.

Page generated in 0.09461 seconds with 7 queries