View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 08:29   #1 (permalink)
eivoig
No Life Poster

Member: 5358
Thanks Meter: 211
Advance turbo Flasher will give a long time support?

Hello mates,

Every now and then lemor as product supporter of Advance Box is giving an update about the advance box turbo flasher. They are doing this beta testing by themselves. I will give my opinion to all the user and buyer of new products. This advance box team created when testpoint unlocking out in the market. If they are brilliant and long time planner the advance box testpoint will be a multi purpose box. Look at mt box, JAF, MX-KEY by Alim Hape etc. I dont have a regret when buying their product its worth for the money I invested. What is advance box team, after they release the testpoint unlocker and mass producing the box their support is gone. It means they after only for money, where is the support? If you say that zulea is a cheater, you already earn a lot of money before he left his project and until now you can use the usb smart for flashing old sony ericson. But as optimistic buyer and user where is advance box team for the update. JAF by ODEON as RASKAL.. I will ask all of you.. Does Raskal earn cash when he do this update... If you say yes then. he ask an amount for this update? Nothing right... he make this update for his loyal *******r. How about this new team as advance box... Who are they in the market ? they are a newbie and secretly cheating some *******r who trust them. If I am the reseller I will not invest my money buying their products and resell, maybe after they produce mass production they will be out in the market. About Alim Hape products I will invest my money on it because their team is stable.
Look what happen to fast dongle.

I will make a poll here of those who are interested to invest their money on new advance box turbo flasher.

Be wise...

If you want to buy new box what box you prefer to buy
1. JAF
2.MT BOX
3.GENIE by Bphreaks
4. Universal BOX
5. HWK by Sarasoft
6. New ADVANCE Turbo Flasher
7.MX- KEY BOX alim Hape
8.others

Last edited by eivoig; 02-13-2010 at 08:37.

Page generated in 0.09023 seconds with 8 queries