Old 02-20-2010, 02:27   #1 (permalink)
XzZ
No Life Poster

Member: 3938
Sonork: 100.1637318
Thanks Meter: 90
Donate money to this user
Report Faulty JAF boxes after latest "Beta 65"

I read and see many people face that the JAF box stop work for many users after JAF team updated firmware in box to make sure other Team can't you the interfect.

But this update were loaded with bugs and many have non working boxes and i have read all threeds and most answer is "U have used fake soft" "you have used Penguine soft" and many other comments but no sulution from JAF Team.

As JAF Team so easy reply that people who work with phones can easy repair the box but that is not possible if the software in mcu is damaged then need the mcu file and that they not put for help.

They ask people clean connectors and change chrystals and so on.
And most user have used the box without problem till this new 65 beta.
So please write your experience.
Self i used Zulea box dongrader 1 and after that i upgraded again and now box is ok.

I just want to collect all box trouble in one place to make JAF team to understand that people do not had this problem before update and problem is in the update and mostley not in the hardware.

After done 1 upgrade the JAF.exe not allow to reflash box so why they not add so can upgrade or downgrade so can use with erlier versions or atleast have a working box?

Last edited by XzZ; 02-20-2010 at 02:34.

Page generated in 0.14562 seconds with 7 queries