View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:43   #2 (permalink)
.:Ripgsm:.
No Life Poster

Member: 125945
Thanks Meter: 495
Donate money to this user
Very, Very CLEAR explain of use of Jau correctament, i have very happy when have persons that explain CLEAR the USE of JAU.
Please, i want remember to alls, when buy from to me or other reseller Jau, we send to you all the clearment "HOW TO USE JAU", for repair CONF-KEY, HOW UNLOCK SL0/1/2, and more others thath is possible to make whith Jau, READ this, not put/ceck button and after post to me thath Jau have demaged your phone, are you thath have demaged your phone, whith your hand, becouse not have read the procedure.
HERE, one small example HOW REPAIR in one moment one CONF. KEY 000000 and Provvider Unknown, the picture thath not to see, is only the FREE program of Zulea "JAF NOKIA BB5 V. 2.01 "FIX", attention, whith no p-key killer, this FIX", how do u simplement whith INFO button do u loock how many LOOCKED have the phone, when do u know thath have 7 BLOCKS LOCKED, selection in JAU 7 BLOCK/UNLOCKED, set the Provvider and after go whith the procedure explained up, in one moment have repaired your Conf Key.
BR
Max

Page generated in 0.06330 seconds with 7 queries