nonu_don
No Life Poster

Member: 22538
Sonork: 100.67180
Thanks Meter: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by amit123 View Post
Dear Friends,

Today i.e. on 11.03.2010, one of my student has purchased one Z3X Box both SAMSUNG AND LG activated at cheaper rate from RAJA ELECTRONICS. NADEEM RAZA is the owner of this shop.

He is selling a lower grade Z3X box and ET CABLES instead of the original GPG RED cables coming with the box and making a heavy profit. The original box holds the GPG sticker printed on the lower side of the box and side sticker of GPG as well but in this box nothing is present. You will find only the logo of RAZA ELECTRONICS.

The above cable set of each SAMSUNG and LG costs Rs.700/= only and he is just cutting his customers by making them fool with both cable quality and box as well.

So, I would request you all, mainly from Kolkata and suburb, not to purchase anything from RAJA ELECTRONICS.

This man is 100% cheater. He is spoiling the goodwill of other honest resellers by offering lower price and compromising with the quality.

Make your comments on this pls.

Thanking you.

Regards,

amit123
Sir,
i think either my english is bad or you dont know what u r talking about.
Z3X is a product from Z3X Team and GPG is just a reseller, like us, like ipmart and many others. GPG put stickers and sell with GPG cables, iPmart doesnt put stickers and sell with iPmart cables, ET doesnt put stickers and sell with ET-Cables.

i think this much should be simple and enough for you. If anymore doubts then please write here.
Br.
Naman

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nonu_don For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.08369 seconds with 7 queries