Old 03-13-2010, 14:17   #12 (permalink)
.:Nadim:.
No Life Poster

Member: 51132
Sonork: 100.1594719
Thanks Meter: 3,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali_4u_4never View Post
haha .... i can edit your name like Raza Electronics to saify_316 with your Company Name ..in 2 mint and i can Edit post Screen Shot Like u , all Big and small reseller compnay name like Raza Electronics So they all are selling Clone ??????????????

u can get this line from one of the link in this page only and can say that the person who said this line has clearly mentioned that he can edit and put any name by his master trick,so i think this issue is clear that he might been edited this line and putted roshan telecom(alam) name there,i got to this conclusion by reading whole pages of this issue.and its useless.dono bhai ek hi city ke hai zabardast competition hoga to wo log ek dusre ki watt laga rahe hai,but aisa karne se wo log aapne hi customer ko nanga sach dikha rahe hai.aur jo sach nahi hai wo bhi dikha rahe hai like roshan is selling clone boxes(its impossible),roshan has clearly asked for prove and ready to fight against this blame,agar koi bhi galat hoga to kabhi bhi itne surety se challenge nahi karega
@ Ali You Are Alam Brother Thats y You Are Taking Personly , but read our post again and why i was post this line that time and wich moment, Read http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/5469784-post14.html

And Bro any chinese company can edit who selling clone ufshwkmicro Like My name and your name or others too... I think this is a Big game to F**K our sale .. Invest All Matters request UFS Team Because We are Good Seller in west bengal Dont try to make our name bad please .. thanks You!

here is More Info about me what we are read all page please :- http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...-india-949403/

Thats all i think Respected Customers can understand our problums who is behiend this ???????????????????????

Br,
Nadim Raza
Raza Electronics
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to .:Nadim:. For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.08091 seconds with 7 queries