View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 12:29   #15 (permalink)
YellowBoss
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by PERVEZKHAN View Post
YAP BRO infinity need mony reson U R RIGHT SOM TIME CARD ACOUNT IS OK BUT SOM TIME ACOUNT IS BOLOCK WY WAT IS THIS RESON ANS PLS INFINITY PRODUCT MANAGIOR TELL ME HOW MUCH MONY U NEED PLS STOP PLAYING WITH SMART CARD COUSTOMER CARD IS VERRY COSTLY THIS IS OVER HALL INFINITY PLANING I M SHOER I HAVE RESEVING MAILS FROM PRODUCT MANAGER OF INFINITY NOT RESON ABEL ANS HE SEND ME IN MAIL I WAS QUIT THAT HE WILL DO SOM THING ABOUT IT BUT MAN WE R NOT USING JAF OR AN OTHER CARD THEN WAY U BOLOCK OVER CARD THIS IS NOT GOOD WEAR IS UR SECOURITY OF CARD OK WE BUY AN OTHR CARD THEN PLS INFINITY MANEGER PLS TEL ME WEN I CHANGE IT THIS IS NOT UR FOLT OK THEN CLOSE THE PRODECTION THEN WAY UR PUTING DAILY UP DATE AS U KNOW THAT PEOPEL SMART CARD IS BLOCK WAY UR PUTING FIRMWEAR UPDATE THATS ALL DO SOM THING ABOUT CARD OTHER WAY I SHOW THE UR REPLYES THANX
Infinity-Box activity
- 24 hours FREE support
- every day release new FREE updates
- support you more that 5 (five) years for FREE
- answer to any user's request FREE of charge every day
- help our dear users to solve their problems FREE even when users aks question that is not related to Infinity-Box usage
- free access to support area
- no monthly/yearly fee
- very user friendly support
- care about users
- always helps users to avoid any possible problems
- post a lot of information and warnings about any possible problems and danger software
- care about users and helps them to replace damaged price at very good price
- always helps users with any problem and always give solution for any problem

Your activity:
- blame that Infinity-Box need something from you and that we are greedy

Now think who are you...
Everybody are waiting for answer, who are you ?

Page generated in 0.09935 seconds with 7 queries