View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 13:23   #4 (permalink)
Wray
Freak Poster

Member: 13153
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi,

like i told you in private mail, the software protected with HW Fingerprint is updateable twice. I allready sent 5 of them to you, so you cannot complain about support. This is a method widely spread because in this way producers can hold track about the real sales. For example you can tell me you format your HDD 4 times - you use Norton Ghost - you still use the software and sell the other 4 copies - then cry for support. I am not telling here that this is YOUR case - this is a presumtive case. This is why ALL the producers who protect software with HW Fingerprint method does the same. I offerted you the upgrade to Gold because is clear that you will format your HDD again soon and the same problem is happening.

Also about support, my software protected Lurker Standard v2.2 was cracked long time - but i continued to support it and update it till v3.4 version !!! Other producers DON'T support their cracked softwares - still is not my case.

So this case is simple - i sent you last serial - check your mail, after this i will not continue to send serial numbers.

@Bekos
I will be very indebted if you will not speculate anymore these situations to promovate your copy software. Noi doi stim cit de multe stii tu despre Alcatel - stai in banca ta.

Regards................Wray

Page generated in 0.07783 seconds with 7 queries