View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 21:34   #10 (permalink)
VIK
Freak Poster

Member: 2145
Thanks Meter: 36
Man ,
In first , I sure that everybody here has thinking much more than twice before he buy anything.
So lets to do some things clear.
Under " product " I understand - software , it can be Vygis Alcatel sw , Sanzhez Philips sw, Victor's motorola , and many many other softwares from other good authors which comes with support.
Griffin box and clip are "a little" more different things .
Do you heard anything about support for china maded samsung clip , or clip for user code clear in NK DCT3 ? Especially about support for other phone models ? So, do not mix "product" and clip.
Upgradeable clip mostly is "know how" of GT, and i think, it was made for upgrade clip in case new versions of phone sw will be realised, but not for the mythical future models.
Also we all very well know , what happened after some weeks after clip sales was started, and who was this "clever" man .
After this GT was added ( for free for their customers ! ) some extra functions.
Also , i think , that support for some new siemens models will be added in clip , as far as it will be possible . But do not expect many "free" add-ons for extra functions This kind of step from GT will be mortal for anyone in this market, for programmers and for end-users of their sw.
So if you do not want to buy hot solutions , still look forward for cheaper or free.
And remember once one thing - really good things can be cheap or for free only in yours dreams , or they are not so good as you expected
RGDS
VIK

Page generated in 0.14250 seconds with 6 queries