View Single Post
Old 12-03-2003, 08:59   #12 (permalink)
VIK
Freak Poster

Member: 2145
Thanks Meter: 36
Yep , you have right to have your own opinion
As for me , for example I use two clips for motorola , one for p2k - v6x, v70, t72x , and other for c33x-c350. The prices for GT clip and these my clip's was similar. In the same time much ppl have offered unlocking via codes , also I know HOW TO unlock this kind of models w/o any commercial sw , or codes , but I have chosen to buy these clip's - with clip I can save my time, it works faster. So I'm completely satisfied. And I do not cry that i need a free upgrade for my clip for new c450(E380). And when clip for these models will be available on the market , I'll buy it.
About GT clip , I'm sorry , but I didn't seen that somewhere GT was promised anything about support for clip for new siemens models
Anyway after GT clip release i have not more x55 for unlock, as for me exactly this clip have destroyed my unlocking business with siemens . Now I can unlock x60 , and can earn a good money on siemens again. But if GT will release free update for x60 models , my business with seimens will be killed again. In same situation are many ppl here , - Martech customers E.g.

So in this case for me is better that GT never release any free update , but seems it is impossible.
I, think that a good exit from current "status quo" will be if GT will release update for x60 for their customers , but not for free. And I think that the price 50-100 EUR would be acceptable for most of us....
RGDS
VIk

Page generated in 0.09633 seconds with 6 queries