Old 04-03-2010, 12:20   #11 (permalink)
bk.gsm
Product Supporter

Member: 869809
Thanks Meter: 1,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Angel::.. View Post
Hi,

It is quite simple that MX-Key is destroying our JAF boxes, because they are about to released new interface for it, and no one will buy new interface if JAF is alive and working, they do NOT f.uck HWK cause they don't want make war with them - Saras.

History repeat it self, their old way of working, f.ucked old tool and box in order to sale new box or tools, but in all this only users' money is getting f.cuked they didn't even care about!

I have not updated my box, it was working fine since years, and i stopped using JAF software, so how could this be that box get f.ucked by Raskal?..

Better is to stopped buying their products neither Raskal's. One day they will killed mx-key if they plans to make new key with new coder!

BR, Ali
yes u right i agree with u

manole just ******.ed our business with his free solutions

remeber from tow years ago when the first solution for unlocking nokia phones without tp after three months from the first releas(i don't rember who is the first team who releas it)mr.zulea made a crack for this solution and also ******.ed our business...
now as mr.angel said the history repeat it self and only the G.O.D know what will happen next

best regards

Page generated in 0.06496 seconds with 7 queries