View Single Post
Old 07-14-2001, 13:19   #8 (permalink)
hadak1
Freak Poster

Member: 1180
Thanks Meter: 0
Let me explain something, dear MH:

- You have 20 phone models to unlock.
- You need 20 data cables to connect them if the connectors are différent, ex: Ericsson T1x and T2x do not have the same pinout or connector.
You have a laptop.
With this kind of box you have one single INTERFACE inside the box. The interface is powered by a 9V power supply pack.
- what you need then is only the PLUGS or ADAPTERS which have no electronic interface inside, only empty connectors soldered according to the right pinout of the phone you want to unlock (with some exceptions).No need to have 20 feet of cable you have to plug and plug and look for the COM port under your desk.... what you gain is one single box which you can carefully place near you printer or on a shelf nearby, leave it connected to your desktop or laptop and whenever you want to unlock a phone all you have to do is pick up the right adapter, plug into the box and click unlock if you're lucky enough to have the right soft... And believe me it's a pleasure to work with this kind of box....
Did I change your life with these words
Thanks

<FONT COLOR="#ffff00" SIZE="1">[ 14 July 2001 14:22: Message edited 1 time, lastly by hadak1 ]</font>

Page generated in 0.07982 seconds with 7 queries