TestBox2
Product Manager

Member: 772096
Sonork: 100.69222
Thanks Meter: 8,277
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by suppa View Post
So you said 'can n't unlock my modem using text-box2 software??', Please help me to unlock this modem.

Do I need this patch ??
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

to unlock my modem.But Unfortunately I tried several time to download above patch.But I was unable to download it.Can you upload it in to the other sever..Please try to do some thing for my modem
have a nice day bro...!!!

Ask your government why they will not give you a proper education. things described here on the forum are very primitive. If you do not understand - your intelligence compare with intelligence horses.

And not i am them reason. if you are foolish enough to contact your Ministry of Education and ask them why you do not understand simple words.

My words do not bear the insult in your direction. I'm not angry and not trying to offend you. I'm just stating the facts and nothing more.

However, if you're interested in my opinion I'll tell you. you do not pay enough education for one simple reason, that if you were stupid, so your could easily manage! The reason for this - your government and your vicious Ministry of Education. think again about this.

but now I explain how something that is you do not understand.
you do not understand that the software provided in this section of the forum is not free.

Ensure the provision of this section of the forum has the copy protection through an electronic key - called as dongle.
and you can not run without this key in your m computer.

Now tell me, it is hard to understand?

B.R.

Page generated in 0.10339 seconds with 7 queries