Old 05-02-2010, 11:47   #4 (permalink)
Gsm_Fone
Freak Poster

Member: 1263706
Thanks Meter: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheeeeb View Post
Hi ,

Really wonder about people seeking the best Rework station !
What the standard of word B E S T ? Is it means expensive or affordable , with local and international warranty or just reseller may be small agent. What about Durability and efficiency ?

My big advise is , as long you did not spent a time with any rework machine it will never be the B E S T even it is class A . But with understating , practicing and knowledge you can turn the worst rework station to the B E S T .

welcome any time of you interested for more information about the rework machine - for this section.

My Rework Machine form almost 3.5 years is well known - you are in the section of it ( upgraded two times), used it in GSM , Game consoles and Laptop/mother boards and more..

Raheeeeb
First of all thanks for replying,i know it is the best IR station.i want to buy it in India as it would be easy for me to get it repair if have any issue.I do all kind of repair such as simple-Normal-Complex.it has become a necessary tool now for repairing high end mobiles.I want more info regarding price warranty etc.. .
if there exist no seller in india i am willing to buy directly from manufacturer.

Regards.
Gsm_Fone.

Page generated in 0.08542 seconds with 8 queries