View Single Post
Old 12-25-2003, 22:21   #1 (permalink)
sojo

Member: 47402
Thanks Meter: 0
T28 and T39m eeprom and flash

I am sorry that this question has probably already been asked, maybe if this was made a "sticky" and if someone was kind enough to attach the files here then others can find it? Anyway, here goes... the problem I have is the dreaded "Insert correct card". I have a T28 World phone, originally from VoiceStream (now TMobile) in the USA. I wanted to use it in the UK so I tried flashing the eeprom with files I found on mobile.box.sk and now I get this error.

My brother also has a T39m and is having bluetooth problems, and I wondered if anyone could help with an upgraded euro firmware?

It might be that the files are too big to attach here? The files I used btw are T28r4be1.sbn and Ericsson T28 00w33 44248 r3b.bin and I used V5 of the Ericsson service tool to add them. I altered the IMEI number to match the one on the back of my phone (as I read this may help) but I still can't get anywhere. I did try fairly hard up to this point, but I am now at a complete loss! If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

If email is essential then please send the files to [email protected] or if it could be attached here that'd be great.

Thanks in advance.

Page generated in 0.07825 seconds with 7 queries