View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 01:28   #38 (permalink)
surin
Freak Poster

Member: 2101
Thanks Meter: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCORPION-1 View Post
let me answer you about these 2 facebook ids which u mantion and ask why u people hate face book now even u have facebook ids also . ?
and u said its just cus pakistan government block access thats why ?

answer : No

you get wrong . pointe is we all love facebook befor like you do now.
but if in face book some one put my mother or sister nake d pic or funny pic or anything which hurt me what i will do ? i will request tham to remove this pic its hurt my emotions cus i have persnol emotions . if any one enjoy with that pic but other end some one hurt also . so if thay put ur mother funny pic or nake d pic or something which hurt u badly than what u will do ? simply u will try to remove that data ffrom there and if u not success than u will try to aovid that site and inform ur freinds and family to be away cus thay not care ur emotions .these people like facebook but facebook have bad time so there high level officails didnt get other way to promot there site and get more traffic thay start silly things.so pakistan governament respect there people emotions thay block total access in all country.

question to you also . more than 1.5 billion muslims all arround the world dont have emotions ? why some idiots do things which burn our emotions . dont thay have other efforts to get more business ? is this the only way left. ?
belive me after this you will see all muslim country one by one remove facebook from there internet and soon u will see different compitator in market and thay will get all muslim area tarffic from facebook and thats not a good business step from tham.

i know this is gsm forum . everything here must be from gsm world .
but when u see something strange which burn ur soul than i m sure u will be out of countrol like these brave muslims doing now .
and after that your kind of people cry and ask why muslims do bombing ? why thay tarrorist .

No Regarads
As i said before, page against islam were in facebook from years, and against all others religions, so why all this noise now, just the same day pakistan governement blocked facebook access! it's clear that it's a great brainwashing operation.
Facebook have his own rules, if you don't like it, don't use it, very simple.
Gsmhosting also have is own rules, and if you don't like it, don't use it, and go and create a forum like : gsmhosting4muslims.com and don't put facebook share button on it!!
One other thing, There's millions of muslims people who use facebook, just take a look at this post and you'll realize it : http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/...ml#post5867532
Do you think that you love islam more than them all!

About your last paragraph wich i colored, you're really stupid, do you think that 'cause some idiots post something against islam give you the right to bomb and kill innocent people????!!!!

Go and learn more about islam, you're harming it by your ignorance.

Page generated in 0.08775 seconds with 7 queries