Old 05-21-2010, 07:16   #59 (permalink)
FasGsm
No Life Poster

Member: 283725
Sonork: 100.1584053
Thanks Meter: 1,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboAli View Post
I see many members still do not understand what the use of Gsmforum or offtopic section

Here is not a playground or a place to take a rest and spend your freetime.
this forum is a shared knowledge area for GSM related information only,
Any subject related to GSM Is our concern.
however We are the wrong place to discuss anything like religion, politics personal opinins or any fights.
i point again this link http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/1572037-post1.html to read the offtopic rules,

I don’t want to ban any member here, but creating threads like Facebook & Islam will be deleted. This is not the right place for that..

Facebook is just one website of the internet, if u need to write and express your idea about it, please logout. And find the right place to express your idea.
can i ask u some questions

y u close thread where v request remove facebook icon

in that thread where i talk about bad things about other religion and from which side u see that it is start of religion war v just request that remove facebook icon and i think as a forum member it is our right that v can request to remove icon bec v use this forum and v like this forum and v don,t want that facebook get any support from this forum it is not about just as a Muslim v request , as a good human being every one must realize that v must respect all religion if any christian any hindu etc ask to remove face book icon i still take his side bec they use this forum and they have right to ask.v r members of this forum and v don,t want that facebook icon and don,t want to use it wht is wrong in it and if some members want to use then still nothing wrong in it ever member can post his own opinion.

2nd if it is gsm forum then y facebook icon is in this forum if it is for advertising and facebook is advertising site then y they allowed to make threads against Islam or y they allowed to post against Islam ,owners of facebook also can make rules like religion it is really shame that such a big advertising site supporting that kind of bull ****s groups

and last i again say it is not just about islam. as a muslim and wht islam teach me i repect all different religion in this world it is about respect and one more thing which islam teach me that if any one talk about ur prophit(P.B.U.H) BY COT him or do wht u can do against him

if here in this forum any thing about religion is not allowed then respecting that rule u must remove facebook icon bec now facebook is religion site in last few days more then advertising site

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FasGsm For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.07759 seconds with 7 queries