View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 18:26   #1 (permalink)
DESBLOKING
Freak Poster

Member: 400655
Thanks Meter: 30
Bhavanesh i need to talk to you

After giving bhavanesh so many good feedbacks he has turn his back on all of us we the ones that made him famous look most of the Backbase servers are on the floor as i write (so far twice in less than 30 days), no support whatsoever from him and if you do get any it will be a few days after you encountered the problem, i have had so many issues with backbase and his creator that i decided to invest my money on my own project just to not deal with Bhavanesh and his crappy way of solving issues. It is almost a year and my server is not completed and yes i paid already so donīt even try it, also i have sent you a million times the emails with the list of things needed to have the server finish, is enough!!!!!! stop your B.S. with people man stop it, it is tiresome! you go around selling your product and not giving support, i see you just want to sell sell sell great for you however yur greed is shooting you now in your F... Face!, so many people with issues like me and you are not solving them.

Iīm so F..U.C.K.I.N.G.. Tired of you Bhavanesh it is not funny

and for all of you that will start de*****ng i suggest you to think before you write cause the same thing that happens to others like me will be happening to you pretty soon so do not come over here de*****ng Mr. Bhavanesh as i did in the past.

10 Months and going *MY SERVER IS NOT COMPLETE AND YOU KNOW IT*
you gave me no choice to come here and let everybody know.

one of Backbase 4.0 first supporters my server was a sample for everybody
even so people were given access to my site without my knowledge i found two individual which told me so, and then for the past two weeks i was attacked every single day by hackers i sent him several emails try to contact Bhavanesh via Messenger and no attention was given to my case
i had to almost dismantle my server all connections out and the DARN SUPPORT WAS NO WHERE DAMMIT after a week and a half Mr. Bhavanesh shows up and do something and now im fine, but i lost money caus eof you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People i donīt want to generalize
but it is happening to often
and we are learning not to trust
Indian programmers.

Page generated in 0.08843 seconds with 7 queries