Old 06-12-2010, 10:10   #1 (permalink)
nonu_don
No Life Poster

Member: 22538
Sonork: 100.67180
Thanks Meter: 2,252
UCT Box!!! New Universal China Tool with Unlimited Features

Q: What is UCT Box?
A: UCT (Universal China Tool) is a new product from ET Team. It is providing the latest and most advanced platform for chinese phones servicing. UCT Box is sure the most feature packed software you can find in the market and that too with the most economical prices.

Q: SpreadTrum Ready. What does it means?
A: The Pinout Finding is of 2 types. Comm port pinout finding and USB port pinout finding. Most of the software available in market are only compatible with comm port pinout finding or they need to connect extra hardware chip to work on USB Pinout Finding. But UCT Box already comes with USB pinout finding support. Means u get 100%, not just 50%.

Q: Single Click Operation? Please explain more.
A: Considering the targeted market for chinese phones service software, we have made our software really really easy to use. You dont need to go thru complex procedure of first finding the pinouts, then deffining pinout to box and then do the required operation. Example in UCT Box if u need to format a phone, then u just need to select format, click on start and keep power on pressed in phone. That is IT!!.. Your phone will be formatted and ready in some time.

Q: What is the use of the RJ45 connector?
A: UCT Box is the first and only Pinout Finder box with this feature. It has extra port with RJ45 connector so that you can use any normal RJ45 cable to connect to a phone. Means you can use this as a Universal Box too.

Q: I already have ET-Box Plus, do i need to buy UCT Box?
A: No, if you already have ET-BoX Plus then you dont need to buy UCT Box. ET-Box Plus already have all the features of UCT Box pre-built. Means all the updates and releases from UCT Software will work with ET-BoX Plus without any cost and activation. Just download and use.

Q: I have old ET-Box. How can i upgrade to ET-Box Plus?
A: You just need to buy UCT Box, take out the smart card from your old ET-BoX and put it inside UCT Box Smart-Card Reader Slot. This is IT. Your UCT Box is now ET-BoX Plus and you can have all the features of ET-BoX, ET-BoX Plus as well as UCT Box.

Q: I am totally confused. What exactly is relation between ET-BoX, ET-BoX Plus and UCT Box?
A: Simple, ET-BoX + UCT-Box = ET-BoX Plus

Q: Means this is just ET-BoX Plus with new design?
A: No, but you can call it ET-BoX Lite Edition. Which has just Chinese Phones features from ET-BoX Plus but dont have support for other branded phones.

Q: I Love this product & concept. Where can i buy this from?
A: UCT Box - Resellers

Br.
Naman
ET Team

Last edited by nonu_don; 06-13-2010 at 10:20.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to nonu_don For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.10789 seconds with 8 queries