Originally Posted by jepetu
Motorola CLIQ XT (MB501) Hard Reset:
1. Turn the power off. If your Motorola CLIQ XT is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
2. Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons
3. Release the Camera button when prompted
4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
5. A yellow exclamation will appear on the display. Wait until a menu with options will appear.
6. Using the touch screen select Factory Reset and press OK.
Another option at step 5 instead of waiting for menu, is to enter " ALT W " after you see yellow exclamation.