View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 18:29   #3 (permalink)
curvenger
No Life Poster

Member: 1014781
Thanks Meter: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonywireless View Post
hi all i want us all to vote and share experiences here i dont know which interface or box works best with mxkey with least stress, i have got 3 jaf boxes killed using with mxkey so i had to change usage to ufs i have used ufs sucessfully to do several jobs but these days it gives me this error
device: UFS2 SarasSoft
Unable to boot UFS !
Error opening !
Last error: The handle is invalid (code: 6)
UFS2 SarasSoft disconnected.
even after repair it
using mt box does not work for me it takes about 3 mins before it connects to it even after connecting, another 3 mins to open nokia service tools so which is best box or interface?
For me UFS work best. Jaf box design is not very secure and stable, i already repaired mine 3 times already. For MT box, it support DCT4 only and not BB5, so its somewhat useless. About your UFS error, check the USB cable and the port and make sure there is no loose connection, also always update UFS firmware to latest. If problem still persist, temporary solution would be to reconnect the box and restart the software.

BTW, Advanced Turbo Flasher (ATF) is supported as interface in the new update v3.4rev1.2, i dont know much about it as it is just supported in the new update, so lets wait and see.

BR
curvenger

The Following User Says Thank You to curvenger For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.07460 seconds with 7 queries