View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 12:56   #2 (permalink)
InspireBDIT

Member: 1275043
Thanks Meter: 17
Clock (Hz units)

If diibarakan in humans, I made the parable of the phone's clock as the heart beats. To facilitate understanding of this clock, I tried to give a simple example in our daily lives.

Samplenya like this ...
Have you tried to run one lap around the ******** field or two rounds. If we ever do, and if we rarely do that, what will happen after you do a run seputaran these?
I am sure you already know that happened, dizzy eyes, irregular breathing, it's just going to faint, Punung cigarettes and smoke out of our *****s are smokers .. hehhhe ... ... You can equate it with the condition of your conditions of a mobile phone was problematic part of his clock. The phone will be groggy, head-phones will senut senut, and that happens usually your phone will "lelet" will work in "slow motion", the phone will restart, ringtones will be hoarse, and others. This occurs because the data that comes out of the phone is not in accordance with proper.
Can you imagine, what if the clock was not working at all? Like a man who does not .. his heart beating? Yes .... The phone will die totally.
Approximately such a simple parable about the clock. Hopefully bias in my language understood by this simple .. emang biased because I am not speaking of heights, other than fear of bias friends do not understand, I too may not understand what I wrote later hehehehe ..

Clock source of the phone is a component that we call oscilator.

There are two types of clocks on our mobile phones as a CPU working conditions, namely:

- Sleep clock for 32.768Khz

Sleep Clock oscillator scheme which I capture the above can be found on page CPU. When we press on off the power ic will provide responses to sleep oscillator frequency so that the issue amounted to 32 768 Khz. This clock will be used by the CPU as one CPU working conditions to be working.

- RF Clock sebesar 26Mhz.

Clock frequencies of 26Mhz RF generated by the IC Rf which is derived by processing data from the RF oscillator clock. That is, if we perform measurements on the RF output to the CPU and Clock that we are not getting value for 26Mhz, then it is caused by the rf ic dysfunction or malfunction of the RF oscillator clock, so that should not produce output.

However please note, that in order to be able to work, Ic RF voltage VRF Requires registration 2.8v which is produced by a regulator, ie VRF Regulator. To be able to release output, then this regulator requires such a condition that we discussed earlier.
Measurement of RF clock and clock both sleep clock, clock or other clock later can be done by using the frequency counter. How do these measurements on mobile china, has a bonus DVD enclosed in this comic.

Notice the structure of the VRF Regulator follows:

Enable on the Enable regulators VXO above is sourced from the CPU. Ordered to work with the CPU voltage regulator 2.8v sebesat. if we get a case of VRF was not out at 2.8v, then the phone automatically we will die because the total absence due to supply voltage to generate RF rf ic clock to the CPU. Simple steps we can do if we get VRF cases did not come out with a voltage of 2.8v is doing jumpers from other voltage-to-voltage VRF, for example from Vmem voltage of 2.8v.
In some phones you'll probably be found where there is no regulator VRF, you do not need to bother with this. If not found an external regulator as shown above, then the most likely is the direct VRF Ic produced by Power or CPU that has been functioning as a regulator.
The Following User Says Thank You to InspireBDIT For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.11467 seconds with 8 queries