View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 03:46   #3 (permalink)
emouse0401

Member: 1357625
Thanks Meter: 0
This year,on June,my friend Ivor placed an order with Steve from X.Y.E. Industry(H.K.) LTD. of 45 Mobiles and paid 100% T/T In advance. Steve prepared the order but sent the wrong adress. Ivor is from British Guyana and they sent to Frech Guyana by DHL instead. The problem is that it is not their first time to deal business. Ivor kept doing business with him for almost a year. But mistakes had made and Those 45 Mobiles were blocked by French Customs because most of them are high copy of Blackberry and Nokia.Steve can't provide proof to get them back.

So Ivor lost almost $2600 and got nothing from this company. Steve didn't take any actions to make up his mistake and Ivor suggested to pay another half cost of $1300 by 100% T/T in advance and X.Y.E. Industry(H.K.) LTD. Share the half to send another 45 mobiles,But they refused and never reply Ivor's email or call again.

Let's judge how client should be treated like this?If they value their client,they should make up their mistakes at the first time and apologize to Ivor.But Even Ivor advised to pay another half and this cmpany to share the rest to resend the 45 mobiles,they refused.

I am not making a story here and can show proof of everything that i said wrote.I called Steve twice too. Their website at Alibaba:
XYE (H.K) INDUSTRY LTD - Mobile Phone, Cell phone, original brand new phone

I wish Ivor will get what he paid,that's fair and that is business

Page generated in 0.06571 seconds with 7 queries