View Single Post
Old 11-20-2001, 22:54   #1 (permalink)
maus
Freak Poster

Member: 2948
Thanks Meter: 0
repaired 2 dutch 3310's with FFFFF !!!!

I repaired 2 3310's that where wrongly unlocked<br />and showed FFFFF in all 4 locks!!<br />One was unlocked with NU2000 (3310 v4.06)<br />and one with normal dejan (4.24)

First i read the complete backup with Dejan 1.0<br />(20000-60000)<br />Then i opened the file in NFREE Alabaster<br />and the checksums all seem to be right<br />Still i re-calculated all checksums.<br />i saved it under another name and than compared<br />both files with Hex-editor<br />2 Bytes were different.<br />Then i wrote the "new" backup to the phone with<br />Dejan 1.0 again and it still started but also<br />still showed FFFF in all 4 locks<br />Than i unlocked it with a "telfort"partial<br />and voila: Then locks were no longer all FFFF<br />and they all were open!!!!!<br />Insert a SIM, started up and waited,<br />SIM Accepted, Network found, calls possible!!!!!

Did this on both phones and the work very well!!!<br />I do not know exactly what went wrong when they tried to unlock the phones at first, but I've now got two working 3310's again!!

It looks like they were flashed with the wrong partial and locked up FFFFF.

Maybe this can help at least some other Dutch<br />flashers with FFFF results after unlock!!!!!

Just sharing my findings to help others

Greetz, Maus

Page generated in 0.09638 seconds with 7 queries